STILLWATER INTRODUCES IMAGE SKINCARE: NURSE TAMMY RYAN EXPLAINS WHY
For today’s blog, we’re passing the mouse to Stillwater’s Tammy Ryan, R.N. and licensed esthetician Tammy has spearheaded the introduction of medical-grade Image Skincare to the practice. Why? Because she’s a true believer. And, like so many of our patients, everyone at Stillwater is apt to follow Tammy’s recommendation. She has years of preventative aging experience, impressive credentials and a natural, glowing skin tone. Everyone wants what Tammy’s having! (Her secret is Image Skincare.)
One of the things I love about working at Stillwater Plastic Surgery is that we introduce new products to our patients thoughtfully and with care. There is a lot of hype in the world of preventative aging. The so-called latest and greatest is not always the best. As you would guess, there are always a lot of new products hitting the marketplace. And, it’s our job to understand the benefits and make informed decisions on behalf of our patients.
So with that in mind, let me say that I am beyond thrilled to announce that Stillwater is introducing Image Skincare to the practice. I have personally used this line of preventative aging treatments and products so I can unequivocally recommended Image Skincare to my clients.
As always, it’s best to learn about how products can fit into your anti-aging regimen during a personal consultation. Everyone has unique challenges and needs. Finding solutions especially groomed to you is what the consultation is all about. But today, for purposes of this blog, I would like to focus on the biggest benefits of the Image Skincare line.
Image Skincare products offer medical-grade anti-aging and restorative efficacies without the use of chemical preservatives like parabens. And, P.S., prices are considerably lower than comparable, competitive products.
Let me offer more detail:
- Image Skincare products are designed to hone in on specific areas of concern like wrinkles, sun damage, acne, rosacea and stressed skin. The products offer medical-grade benefits to tackle these issues. As a result, the medical-grade portfolio of Image Skincare is only available through professional medical practices specializing in preventative aging – like Stillwater Plastic Surgery.
- All Image Skincare products are chemical free! Many competitive products include chemicals, which help “push” beneficial ingredients into the skin. The problem is that over time, chemicals may actually harm the skin. Image Skincare relies on bio-peptides to facilitate delivery. Peptides are chains of amino acids that naturally penetrate the skin. They basically give “instruction” to the cells.
- Image Skincare products are yummy! Okay, this is not medical language – forgive me. But it’s important to understand that no artificial fragrances are added to Image Skincare products. Everything is natural. Yummy is the only way I know to describe the fresh fragrances – all green, organic, and safe. With absolutely no animal testing.
- The medical-grade Image Skincare lineup, as I mentioned earlier, is customized for different skin types and challenges. As an R.N, a licensed esthetician and your preventative aging expert, I can take that a step further with “boosts” designed specifically for you. Your special cocktail might include additional oxygen or vitamin C, for example.
- Medical-grade Image Skincare products are literally a Godsend for patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation. Stay tuned for more information on this in an upcoming blog. It’s a big topic and I want to dive deeper into this. For now, let me just say that the chemicals present in most skincare products are not appropriate for patients undergoing cancer treatment. Image Skincare products and treatments offer tremendous relief and benefits. Again, more to come on this big topic.
Like me – and probably you too – Stillwater Plastic Surgery patients are committed to preventative aging, but the sky is not the limit on what we can spend. Dr. Capizzi believes in offering great value to patients. Image Skincare products are not only effective, but are very competitively priced. It’s the best of all worlds – great, effective products at affordable prices. Let’s talk some more. Call for a personal consultation today.
Tammy Ryan, R.N.
Back to blog